When is the Clinical Strategies for Healthy Aging course offered?
The educational is offered throughout the year. With smaller classes, individual attention is always our goal.
How long is the Clinical Strategies for Healthy Aging course?
The course begins immediately with Part One, consisting of online home study and testing. Part Two is a live five day clinical classroom course in Las Vegas, Nevada. Part Three is an online examination taken from the comfort of your office or home, when you are ready to demonstrate your proficiency of the material.
What does the education fee cover?
- Your entire education, from online home-study material to the five day classroom curriculum and online competency exam
- 55 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits TM
- Practice development training, non-CME online education
- Access to Clinical Leadership
- Access to ongoing educational opportunities