The last portion of education is the evaluation where you will be tested to ensure you can:
- Demonstrate your understanding of the basic science of Age Management Medicine
- Implement Age Management Medicine concepts into your practice
- Evaluate the appropriateness of hormonal replacement therapy in the aging female
- Evaluate appropriate therapeutic interventions in the treatment of the aging male
- Assess for hypoandrogenism in men
certificate of completion
Upon successful completion of Parts One, Two, and Three of the Physician Education in Age Management Medicine, participants will receive an elegant 8” x 11” parchment, suitable for framing and earn 55 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Foundation for Care Management (FCM) and Foundation for Healthy Age Management. The Foundation for Care Management is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.